Wednesday 3 October 2012

The marketer is a creative solutions and dreams

By on 23:49

It was 5 am Friday.
I was at home, sitting on the couch in the living room. I held in my arms my baby.
She woke up crying because she was hungry. So, I have prepared a bottle of warm milk.
I watched her as she drank her milk and her pretty face seemed to say: "Thank you daddy. I was very hungry, and now I feel better. "
Suddenly, I had a sudden urge to sneeze. But in what direction? My daughter drank her milk peacefully in my arms and I did not want to disturb her.
What to do?
So I turned to the right where there was none and I sneezed very much!
But my sneeze was followed by a cry of pain "aaaaaaahhhh! ".
It was too late, the worst was done.
It was as if lightning had struck me directly in the back. I was very wrong.
With the onslaught of sneezing, a disc of my spine ignited almost instantly. The inflammation continued to put pressure on the nerves of my spine ready. The pain was intense.
My chiropractor called the injury a "hot disc".
When it happens, all my upper body is leaning to one side or the other (yes, I sound crazy) for a few days. In addition, most of the movements (sitting, standing, lying down, walking, etc.) that I run are very painful.
It happened to me a few times not being able to get out of bed.
This is horrible!
Since adolescence, it happens one to three per year. I tried everything and consulted all the experts. The best way to avoid these problems? Exercise, rest, healthy diet, reduce stress at maximum (the most difficult).
The second after sneezing this morning, I knew what to expect. I knew that I had for several days before returning to my fitness. I was wrong! Very bad! I was depressed. I was desperate.
The morning of the incident, I called about twelve acupuncture centers, but they were all on holiday. Finally, I found one that was open. The lady has even opened its doors on Saturday for a second treatment. But it did not solve much.
I arrive home, I continued my search for a solution to my problem. I wanted to finish as quickly as possible (like every time), but I have not found anything to help me.
There are many books on the prevention and back pain in general, but I can not find anything on my particular problem.
This is a niche market with little or no exploited on the internet.
One task of the marketer is to connect the buyer and the seller, but in this area, the marketer did not work .. or maybe there are not marketers or vendors in this niche?
Regardless, that day, I was buyer.
I had a problem and I was looking for a quick fix.
During my research, I came across several websites that contain good information. By cons, no site offered me a product solution to my problem. It would have been the perfect place for me to refer to websites or books on Amazon ( affiliate marketing ) that I bought with pleasure.
You see, internet marketing is not something negative. People love to find product solutions to their problems, but they find no solution, they will not buy anything, is not it?
That day, when I was offered a new product to relieve my back quickly, I would have bought it.If I had referred to good books on the subject, I would have bought. If I had suggested to subscribe to a website for information on the subject, I would have paid.
I was willing to pay for a product I have never found, so I gave my money to the acupuncturist.

The marketing system

When you try to sell your product, your services, your ideas, it is not enough to stick a price and hope to find buyers. You need a marketing system.
Marketing is the organization of a system and strategies to discover the product to potential customers. It is this system that connects sellers and buyers.
The potential customer must be able to find the product easily. The purpose of the marketing system is to make it easy for everyone.
If the system does not exist, the business does not exist.
That you ever buy something impulsively or because you were desperate? For example:
  • smoking cessation patches (patches) to quit;
  • an exercise machine for weight loss;
  • a book to eliminate their debts;
Well, you did it because the system was indeed in place. The system was organized so that you find what you were looking for.
But when you need to find a solution, and that the system is not in place, it is frustrating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis